Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Transcript

"There is something blue blinking..."
Me: "Where?"
"On the little edge"
"Just ignore it; doesn't matter..."
"But how do I close this? Should I close all the windows? What about that Firefox? (pronounced Fireeeeefuksssss)  I don't see any little cross anywhere... what will happen to the blue blinking thing then? The Skipers (meaning Skype)"
"What does downloading means?"
"Eeerrmm... well, it' like you're downloading a picture or something.. a file, you know"
"What is a file?"
"Eerrmmm...file is a...hmmm... I give up"
"What's an e-mail?"
"Like post, you know. Letters."
"Oh, so you don't have to be there to get the letters?"
"Nope, I don't need to be online to get them, nope"

Computer talk with my mom and dad. Haven't laughed that hard for a long time :) Very funny, really - as long as one can keep annoyance out of it, which I can proudly say, I did! :)

3 comments:

escape said...

it made me laugh too.

RoShZ said...

reminds me of my parents. internet made it simpler rather than mails and phones.

Laura said...

So I can calm myself with the knowledge my folks are not the only ones that has that tiny bit problem :)