Monday, February 18, 2008

Crap, crap, crap!

Why, why and one more huge WHY does the biggest computer related cliche  - closing an important document without saving it an extra time and loosing the part that took the longest to write (and which also happens to be the section you think you did well with) - always happens at the most inappropriate moment?!? Couldn't care less (right now; that will go over) about my image and whatever remaining reputation and said "S**T" out loud. Murphy, you're a dead man. Could say it even louder one more time, but I can already see the ridiculous aspect of it all ... Geez, woman.. what, were you really born yesterday? (those of you who are of that opinion, remain silent for the day :P)

2 comments:

escape said...

what operating system are you using? Windows or Mac? What version of the office are you using? I might be able to help you.

Laura said...

Hey there,
I have sort of re-written the missing part and maybe it is even better now; I use MacBook with Office 2004 (I doubt it makes it easier to find lost stuff :P)
But it is very very kind of you to offer your help, thank you for that :)