Friday, February 15, 2008

Survival Breakfast


Well, this probably is the best morning-after pick-you-up breakfast.. noodle soup (MAMA is a large Thai noodle and who knows what else producer; Im  supportive of the local brand and will remain so despite the fact that the price will be increased by 1 THB due to rising price of palm oil - "quote" local English newspaper :P) AND something that looks like fish oil (or whatever substance containing omega bla bla bla), but actually is the local version of RedBull and, just as RedBull, tastes disgusting, but (placebo or no placebo effect) makes you alive again for the coming 5 minutes. I never expect the buzz to last more than 5 minutes anyway, so nothing to get disappointed about :) Geez, thats one long sentence. Excuse me. Too lazy to edit it, though, so no help from my side.

The party last night was fine; the usual suspects at the usual venue. I was fortunate enough to have Jojo as my find-a-taxi guy :) The third attempt brought results - though I must say that, once we ended up in Prawet (area where I live), there was a slight confusion about which direction to go. Im not of much help, but Im getting there... soon most of the possible routes will be travelled, so there is hope that some day, some day.. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Red Bull is the brand name of an energy drink that originated in Thailand and, in a version adapted to Austrian tastes, is now popular throughout the world..."

So, RedBull is also local drink :)

Laura said...

Did I just shoot my own leg here? hehe :)
Thanks for the background info, though.