Sunday, February 24, 2008

Service level

The level of attentiveness from the side of staff of many shops is extraordinary; sometimes it goes to such "extremes" that I'm not sure if my boundaries are crossed or not :) Like yesterday, got myself (another) pair of flip-flops and browsed (again) through other shoe shops (my only shopping weakness, really - Pat, shut it! :P); tried on a few pairs and trust me, it is a very very weird feeling to have a young guy kneeling down on his knees and trying/offering to close the shoe strap for you :) My immediate thoughts - shoot, new coat of nail polish required or...errrmm.. I can so do this myself... or what do I do, what do I do?!  :) And  no, it's got nothing to do with any form of fetishism (for those of you who already started smirking)! :) Just unbelievably helpful attitude - but if that makes one uncomfortable, a 'thank you' and a smile followed by closing your shoe strap yourself is a graceful way out :) 
P.S. Today's achievement - got out of bed before noon :P

No comments: