Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Home sweet home and noodles

Home sweet home in a rather abstract sense - even this isn't so called MY room and even though I have only been here for 6 days, there is a "homey" air around this place. My "spot" with my socks secretly tucked underneath the sofa :)
Big day today - finally I got an idea for my final project; I have to find out, which of the current and coming advertising strategies can be deemed as the most effective. Or something in those lines.
What else... Finally, I think, I convinced my female coworkers that I'm not all that grown up, hehe. On the way home we struck up a conversation about cocktails (what a universal topic) and it seems thats the way to go with em' shy Thai gals. I was asked if I ever "used" alcohol and, hmm, what was the question again? :P Anyway, there is a cocktail party on its way; that might turn out the occasion where the girls become more confident about communicating in English and we might get to know each other better.
Noodle soup - my standard dinner. Low fat, low cholesterol and no additives; basically The Way to Superior Health :) Did I mention the price? 2DKK. Plenty left for shoes!
All right, its time to sleep. 



No comments: