Saturday, January 26, 2008

Far Out

Friday at Cafe De Moc. Thats The Plan. High-school theme party - so corny, that I simple gotta attend. Perfect for me - can't forge into a cheerleader slut, but I can dress up as a teacher, who's an undercover dominatrix :P
Finish work around 5.30pm, then hurry home, get ready. If Im smart, I'll grab a bite as well before I leave - who knows how cocktails will affect me in at this humidity & temperature level (freak to be unleashed?? :P). Yeah, I better write and post this now; tomorrow headache. 
What have I been doing until now? Today I got my hands on some of the documentation (which is very limited, since everything' in Thai) regarding the company's upcoming advertising campaign; it feels great to recognize and to be able to relate to the methods used. 

Have been making some diagrams for both the mid-term and the final project. You know, I normally do not place too much faith in astrological signs and their meaning, BUT, i must say that there is one correct assumption about me: Virgo's are incredibly meticulous! Sometimes to a point of no return :P
I don't know how much time I have been using on tiny small details - the lines must fit perfectly, everything has to be align etc. Oh man... perfectionism is cool, but when enough is enough, huh? Can anybody tell me that? :P 
Soley, you're such a divine being and a perfectionist as well - enlighten me! :)

2 comments:

* Sóley * said...

thank you for a nice comment.. hahaha.. Yes, well.. I will just quote my mum ..hihihi.. seems fitting " Soley min, life will be so much easier for you if you try your best to be Divinely Careless" and I suppose each person will have to interpret those two words together in their own way ;=)

for me it means, if I am too meticulous (nice word by the way :-) the time spent on trying to be soooo precise and accurate will make me lose out on some marvelous things. Meaning of course that not only the extra time it takes deprives me of experiencing something cool in life, but also that it might result in frustration afterwards or during and it generates negative energy. (and that takes time to get rid off)

So Divinely Careless = don't worry, be happy

Hope you had a great night out, aaannd hope today is not too awful ;-) Ginger is always good *

Laura said...

Hello sweetheart,
Divinely Careless - I can so picture your mom saying this to you :)
I guess I can be divine or careless, but gotta work on achieving the combination, where both elements are in a harmonious ratios :)
Thank your for your mail, will write back a long one too - tomorrow or very soon :P

P.S. Didn't need ginger - only sleep