Thursday, April 10, 2008

3 days anyway

A while ago my hiking trip was scaled down to 2 days instead of 3 as initially planned - the company mixed up some dates and thus I only could make to the shorter trip (due to Songkran). It was fine with me as well. However, today I got a call from TravelHub and the sweet lady there tells me that she had received a 3 day trip request from a group of 10 people and if I'd like to do the 3 day hike anyway? Great! Im all in! The group is from Germany (or so I understood), people in their early thirties (purrrfect!) and lets hope that it consists of male bachelors only! :P But then again - I have never ever heard of 10 guys going traveling together, hehe, so the chances of no other females are very slim. Looking forwards no matter what the company will turn out to be - there are remedies for making even the most boring person on this planet manageable.t Beer. Cheer's Homer. 

2 comments:

* Sóley * said...

hahahahahahhahaha... Im sure a group of 10 friends wouldn't be the best to travel with.. hihihihi.. a little competition is always good.. jiihhaa!! Sounds a little gay-ish aswell.. nono I know you're gonna have the bestestests! of times - Take super care and eat a little bit of something salty. Love ya*

******************************************************

Laura said...

It wasn't a group of 10 somethin' bachelors, hehe! Crap, me out of luck! :) Got some stuff to tell about the hike trip, but not here though :)